13th Birthday

Anything that is not directly about specific Heartfield-related guitars or basse, or that is about the Forum or the site itself
Richard
Site Admin
Netherlands

13th Birthday

Post by Richard »

Today marks the 13th anniversary of the Heartfield site. It is odd to realise that it is about as old as my daughter, who is now in second grade at secondary school here in the Netherlands. The site has gone from strength to strength with only one major setback - the loss of forum content last summer. Although time is always a factor that prevents me from doing regular major updates, I think we can assume that the serial numbers database is without equal anywhere.
Here's to a long and fruitful life for the site, and a slow but sure re-population of the Forum!
--
Black Fender-labelled DR-6
Warmoth-based Fender Stratocaster
Positive Grid Spark 40 amp
Looking for a black Fender-labelled Talon V
http://www.karsmakers.nl
Bruce Thomsen
United States of America

Re: 13th Birthday

Post by Bruce Thomsen »

A little bit late to the birthday party here, but thank you for keeping this all alive, Richard!
aliensporebomb
Heartfield Novice
United States of America

Post by aliensporebomb »

It's kind of amazing in that while this is 13 years old, my Heartfield guitar is now an astonishing 29 years old.
Shocked.
Richard
Site Admin
Netherlands

Post by Richard »

It seems like time does fly when you get older...especially when there's a millennium change in the range. I wonder if I am the only one who always roughly estimates stretches of time that include 1999-2000 to be 10 years less than they actually are. And when I get to the correct number of years I feel old - *and* like I am too ancient to do basic maths anymore ;-).
--
Black Fender-labelled DR-6
Warmoth-based Fender Stratocaster
Positive Grid Spark 40 amp
Looking for a black Fender-labelled Talon V
http://www.karsmakers.nl

Return to “General”