EX Wining

Anything about EX model guitars
JasonAZ
United States of America

EX Wining

Post by JasonAZ »

Hello, I have an EX 1 (the 2 switches are close to each other) Well while replacing my 9 volt one day the red lead can off the board some where.
I have the wiring diagram but don't understand it. Could someone with an EX take a picture of where the red wire from the 9 volt battery goes and send it to me. I would be forever grateful. I can't play it any more. Thank you
Richard
Site Admin
Netherlands

Re: EX Wining

Post by Richard »

I'd like to second that request, so it can be added to the actual site as well (so far it's primarily pics of various RR types in the "Wiring Diagrams" section).
--
Black Fender-labelled DR-6
Warmoth-based Fender Stratocaster
Positive Grid Spark 40 amp
Looking for a black Fender-labelled Talon V
http://www.karsmakers.nl
PipeRain
United States of America

Post by PipeRain »

It's been a while since I've been here, so I hope this isn't too late, and this may not even really help. But, here's the cavity of my EX-1. Note that the control layout is different than yours.

Richard
Site Admin
Netherlands

Post by Richard »

The picture is of the "new" control layout, the other possible of the "old" control layout. Check the galleries for the difference.
--
Black Fender-labelled DR-6
Warmoth-based Fender Stratocaster
Positive Grid Spark 40 amp
Looking for a black Fender-labelled Talon V
http://www.karsmakers.nl
Shomer12
Heartfield Novice
United States of America

Post by Shomer12 »

Hey Jason, sorry it took so long for me to reply and I don't know if it will help or not because I have an EX2 but I believe the wiring is the same. I am not capable of posting pics on this forum but if you are on or join the Facebook Heartfield page I can post pics of my guitars wiring.

Return to “EX”